Sunday, January 15, 2012

Finally getting to the blog!!!
Not a whole lot going on, boys are just keeping me busy!
With it being the New Year "2012" my resolution is off course to get into shape, once again!
I am also turning the big "30" this year, I have been pregnant the last 2 years,
I am soo done with maternity cloths, I want to wear and fit into my old cloths again
(which I am THANKFUL for my boys, and what pregnancy does to your body to be able
to have such little miracles!)
So the point I am getting to is that I signed up to run a half-marathon!
WOW I can't believe it! So I have started running again and working out.
It is July 28, 2012, so at least I have some time to train, which I need!
It is the Timp Half Marathon. You start at Tibble Fork and run down American Fork Canyon
and end at American Fork High School. So I think I feel every emotion with it!
I need to do this! I am also doing a 5k Feb. 11, 2012.
It is a breast cancer fundraiser! Some of my freinds and family are also doing it.
There are some more races I am going to do this summer, The Dirty Dash,
and another Breast Cancer Run on Mother's Day weekend.
So here's to getting in shape!!!
Tanner and his blue eyes! I think they are going to stay blue!

Love this picture of Tanner
Austin's awesome letter to Santa with his plate of cookies and milk
Christmas morning"2011"
Austin got a bunch of costumes to play in, and a bike.
Lincoln got a Little Tikes Cozy Coupe car.
Tanner got some baby toys and diapers.
Jason gave me an all day spa day at Sanctuary Spa!
Which I was so surprised with. I can't wait to use it!
Jason got some Utah shirts, some of his favorite treats, and just little odds and ends.



Jason got chocolate covered raisins, so of course Lincoln wanted some.
So here is a funny picture of Lincoln eating one.


Lincoln got this bowl called the "Gyro Bowl". And it says that it NEVER spills.
Well I think they are wrong! Oh well!
Tanner and tummy time!
I can't believe how fast he is growing.


Lincoln cheesing it :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh the half marathon sound so fun. Running down the canyon is probably as good as it gets. Wish I could run it. We will defiantly be running the Thanksgiving 5K. Tanner is getting so big. Poor Lincoln, his snacks fell all over. He looks devastated. The kids are getting so big.

    ReplyDelete