Austin turned 5!!!
I can't believe it!
He wanted to have a "Star Wars" birthday party this year,
so he had a friend birthday party during the day, then
a family party at night. This was his first year
having a friend birthday party. It was allot of fun!
Here is the cake I made him:
he told me "Mom I sure do like my cake!"
I made paper lightsabers and we played
pin the lightsaber on Darth Vadar
Trying to pop balloons:
having cupcakes & yoda soda
lightsaber battle
Jason made lightsabers for all of the kids!
Darth Vadar pinata
Austin with his cake
(during the lightsaber battle he hit his head
on the corner of the coach and cut his forehead pretty good!)
Taking pictures for our family Christmas card:
What an experience, we even just did it at our house and
it was still a hassle!
Lincoln picking on Austin!
This is the picture we used for our card!
Finally one that Lincoln was smiling in and not sucking his thumb but,
of course I have my eyes closed and Tanner is crying and Austin isn't even looking!
We should have used this one because it fits us,LOL!
Tanner loves tubby time!
No comments:
Post a Comment