Austin's first day of preschool!!!
He was sooo ready to go back, and I
was sooo ready for him to go back!!!
Of course he pick out his batman backpack!
Started doing Non-stress tests twice a week!
Stay in baby boy!!!
Every thing is going pretty good, the baby
has been really active during the tests, good sign!
They started doing blood work, which the first time the
nurse struggled with trying to get my blood out, OUCH!!!
So far blood does look good, but I didn't pass the 24 hour urine test :(
And when I went in when I was 33 weeks along, I started having contractions.
Thank goodness they stopped and I wasn't dilated at all so
I was able to go home! I have a Dr. appointment today, I am 34 weeks
along (Sept. 12, 2011). I was 34 weeks along when I had Lincoln.
So hoping for good news today!!!!
32 weeks along:
33 weeks along:
belly shot with the boys, kind of
fun to take!
Way cute pics! Lincoln is so big! We haven't seen you guys in forever. Hopefully baby will stay in for a while longer!
ReplyDelete